Join Mike Cavaggioni with Zach Lemaster on the 130th episode of the Average Joe Finances Podcast. Zach shares how real estate investing eventually allowed him to retire early from his career in medicine to be a full time real estate investor. He strategically invests in markets that maximize cash flow, appreciation & equity.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The current market conditions & why it’s still good to invest in Real Estate
- How to identify the best locations to invest throughout the US
- How to build a well diversified portfolio to create a sustainable business model
- Pros and Cons of new construction vs older rehabs
- Tax benefits of Real Estate Investing (REI)
- And so much more!